United International University is a private university approved by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and University Grants Commission (UGC).
United International University is established with the generous support and patronage of the United Group, a very successful conglomerate operating in diverse business areas in Bangladesh.
Subsidiaries of United Group
1. United Enterprises & Co. Ltd.
2. United Hospital Limited
3. Khulna Power Company Ltd.
4. United Rotospin Ltd.
5. United International University
6. United Makkah Madina Travel & Assistance Co. Ltd.
7. United Management & Trading Services Ltd.
8. United Polymers Ltd.
9. United Land Port Teknaf Ltd.
10. United Elevator World Ltd.
11. United Heavy Equipment & Rental Services Ltd.
12. Novo Healthcare and Pharma Ltd.
13. Nepune Land Development Limited
14. Comilla Spinning Mills Ltd.
15. Neptune Properties
16. United Power Generation & Distribution Co. Ltd.
17. United Property Solutions Ltd.
18. United City Twin Tower Developers Ltd.
19. United Ashuganj Power Ltd.
20. United Engineering & Power Services Ltd.
The permanent campus of UIU is being built up on a plot of 25-bigha land located at the “United City”, Badda (1.5 km east of US Embassy) in a comprehensive manner. The 1st phase of the construction of permanent campus has already been completed and the University has shifted to its permanent campus and started all its academic & administrative activities from February 2018.
Address: United City, Madani Avenue, Badda, Dhaka 1212.
Main Office : Flat# C-12 (5th Floor), Grand Huq Tower,
Mizan Road, Feni- 3900, Bangladesh.
Office Time : Saturday - Thusday (Morning Time: 10:00 am to 2.00 pm) (Evening Time: 6:00 pm to 9.00 pm)
Mobile: +88-01919141273, +88-01819141273
Copyright © 2019.CF International || All rights reserved.
Developed by : Skill Based IT [SBIT]